Thursday, December 14, 2006

Shooting Stars and My Dream



There was another metoer shower last night. I found out about it during yesterday evenings news report. AT first I thought we were going to miss it because of clouds (Like the last one). I did one of those you wake up in your sleep moments about 12:30 AM and took a quick look out of my window, I managed to catch two shooting stars. I went to wake up my gang so we could watch them together. Only my middle one managed to get up and watch them with me. I don't blame them they were really tired and they had school. Anyway,we stayed out there for about 15 minutes and shared the moment. It was nice




I had a peculiar dream last night that I thought I would mention. I went to a job interview a couple of days ago and I did well. SO much so that they called me back for another next week. In my dream I'm at the prospective job but I do not have it yet. For some reason I end up sleeping over at the job (the Job is in hospital). I wake up and as I get up I notice something at the side of my bed that startles me. It's a black bear, Initially I'm fearful but sit up on my bed with my feet next to it. the bear gets up and walks towards the door. While walking to the door it changes to a german shephard. I think to myself that I have to get ready so I better let him out. AS I open the door I hear people in the hallway but decide to let him out anyway. End of dream. I know bear is one of my totems I'm figuring dog is also, I just can't get an explanation for the dream yet.



I friend of mine introduced us to this link below (Thank you Titania). It's an incredible 90 minute video called the secret. It is a truly profound piece of work that can be life changing if you want it to. My wife and I viewed it together and we were blown away. After much discussion we decided to let our kids watch it. We were apprehensive but decided that the positive impact would be worth it. AS they watched it we prepared ourselves for an intense discussion. The kids loved it and to our amazement, we heard some of their stories in which they had been practicing some of the things the video preached. It's well worth taking the time to view it

Learn the Secret

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Isn't that strange how when there is an astronomical event it is always cloudy. I noticed that while I lived in PA.

The dream sounds very intersting. Bear is protective and is a mothering force. The dog is also a protector and very loyal. Two great combos for you. I send positve blessings that you get the job that was meant for you. :o)
Maybe those two totems wre giving you a thumbs up or just being supportive and lending you some good energy and comfort. Very good dream .

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the movie. And thanks for posting it on your blog. For those who are ready to receive the info this will be a great blessing.

Epi said...

Thank you for your blessings Titania. The job that is meant for me is in Arizona and I'm sure I'll be there when the time is right. I also think the totems were a positive sign. Thank you for sharing the secret link and allowing me to share it with others.