Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wolf pack and our dream boards



I had a strange dream last night. I say its' strange because I have never had a dream in which I changed. I think my guides got the idea from my old friend Ravens blog and her dreams. In the beginning of the dream I am me. I don't know where I am but I want to get out of there. No panic or anything, I just know I'm working my way on getting out soon. Then everything changes and I become a wolf; I'm in what looks like a cave overhang but it's low so only animals such as myself can fit under it. I am part of a pack and there are other packs there but were not friendly with each other. Outside of the overhang I see two of the members of my pack returning and one is hurt. I tense up and signal to the other members of my pack that we have to go and help them before the others notice and attack. We're able to fend of some approachers and help our members back to our area in the overhang. I don't know what it means, all I can tell you is the great feeling of love that comes over me for me brothers and sisters of the pack. Even as I write this I feel the love.




The secret video continues to have an impact on my family. In the video one of the speakers spoke about how he created a board and put everything he wanted on that board so he could see it every morning. That inspired us, Everyone in my family went ahead and created a dream board. We spent a good amount of time on the internet trying to find pictures to our dreams. My girls and my wife created really nice looking boards with flowers and snow flakes(I'm jealous). I just created mine with some of my dreams. But none the less we all have our dreams and they're beautiful. There was another part to the video in which a guy had a gratitude rock he had in his pocket. Every time he would see it the rock reminded him to be grateful of everything he had. We're doing the same thing but with our crystals; they're prettier than rocks.


Blessings to you

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Epi, I doso enjoy reading your blog. "Birds of a feather flock together," as they say.

I have had those wolf pack dreams. In my one dream they were lined up and I was to walk between them. They were growling and so I dropped down on all fours and I watched my hands become paws. I transformed into my wolf body and they all began to howl once I done this. They licked me and danced around me nipping in play. I was accepted as one of them and we took off running into the woods howling and making lot's of noise. I felt so free and as you mentioned in your dream , accepted and loved.

The wounded one ?
A member of your soul group perhaps needs some prayer at this time. Just a thought. :o)


I am just so tickled that your family is doing so well in your spiritual adventure. Hugs to you all. I am truly happy by yor blessings and to the ones which are going to manifest. It is just remarkeable. And though we live far I feel a spiritual connection to you and your family. It is as if we tapped into the same powerline and are sharing something wonderful.

I have a board I done a few years ago but it needs to be re-invented just like I have doen with myself .

That is so cool and you all made personal dream boards. You are a great inspiration. I know others will follow when they are ready .

Blessings always my friend,
Titania

Epi said...

Hi Titania;

Thank you again for your postings; you have also inspired us and help me to realize many things. My whole family knows of you and we often discuss your postings. Sometimes just my wife and I and sometimes the whole clang. I'm glad that you enjoy reading my blog this way I know I am returning some of the joy you give us. Now I know I have the holiday spirit cause I'm getting real mushy. ;o)

I thought about the wounded one also and I'm perplexed as what relation it is to me also. I have been praying to my guides for insight and I thought in the dream the wounded one my have actually been me and the meaning of the dream was to show me the love we all have for each other. My other thought was along what you said that someone in my soull group needs help; My thinking is I haven't either heard from or met this person yet.

Blessings to you my friend

Anonymous said...

Now I would' ve used ChickHen to flash custom firmware to his psp but he updated to 5.55. So I was wondering if the Half Byte Loader program would be able to run the 5.50 D3 installer at all, since I noticed the program is beta and apparently as many problems left, long enough to flash firmware without bricking his psp.