Friday, December 22, 2006

Making Progress



The picture above is from my middle child. She has a wonderful gift for finding very nice pics. Anyway we've been really busy the past couple of days getting ready for the holiday weekend so I apologize for not posting anything. I started this post talking about my daughter because my wife and I decided to take her to a regression therapy. We've been having allot of issue's with her counselors and we continually disagree on what type of treatment she should get. I'm pretty much to the point where I'm thinking of pulling her from the program and home schooling her. We spoke with a psychic and she recommended regression therapy. In any case I was able to make contact with someone in south pa near the philly area. We spoke and I am excited about getting my daughter started. I sat down and spoke with my daughter about it and she is open to doing it and I think just as excited. We're going to schedule the first session for Jan 10. I'll probably be posting about it again when the time comes.

Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

I love your daughters' taste in pics. Adorable little puppy with his chewy toy.

Past life regression is a big step. The toughest part is that she pay relive her death. I relived some very bad ones. Not to be scared maybe since your daughter is a child the psychic will make sure she doesn't go "there" in her regression until your daughter is ready.

I relived a death over and over when I was a small child up until I was 29 years old! It was my death of being shot in the back while I was a young woman in Germany. I to this day cannot stand anyone touching me on the back. Cell memory I presume.
please if you do not mind you may share share her experience with me.

It is so awesome to realize how very complex we are as souls and that we get more than one chance to be here in earth. That to me shows there is a loving and graceful God.

Blessings to you and your lovely family.

Happy Holidays!

Epi said...

From what I've read about past life it sounds like the issue with your back is cell memory. I'm surprised you they haven't been released since your regression.
I will definitely share the experience as long as my daughter doesn't mind (I don't think she will).
I agree with you on her pic. She has a great sense for things like that, an artist eye. Especially with pictures. One of the things on her dream board is a camera. I can't wait until we have the money to get her one so I can see her unique perspective on everything.

My wife and I are entertaining doing a regression but not until later on when we have become settled. We both agree it would be very helpful. I agree that there is a loving an graceful God. I'm starting to think that part of our reason for being hear is to understand his love and share it.

Thank you for your blessings

Blessings and Happy Holidays to you and your Hubby, and cats and dog too.