Monday, December 11, 2006

Lessons of a child



As a parent I'm always trying to think of ways that I can help my kids learn the lessons in life the best way possible. It's always great when you see them as they start to become young adults and use the lessons that you worked so hard to teach them. A pleasant surprise I've discovered is the fact that I have learned so much from them. My children have taught me things that I never even took notice of. Without them I know I would not have the appreciation and love of life and others (and myself) that I have today. The picture above was downloaded by my middle daughter and turned into our wallpaper. I think it's one of her animal totems; Reading the meaning I'm not surprised. So this holiday season I have already received my gifts. One that doesn't need to be given at Christmas or another holiday and that can be received any day. You don't have to be a parent to receive it; Just open your hearts and minds and listen to the lessons of a child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Epi,

Wolf totem is awesome to have. Tell your daughter , "Welcome to the pack!"

When things calm down I shall send you my new blog info.

Blessings,
Your Secret Friend Incognito ;O)

Epi said...

Hello Friend Icognito;

I hope all is going well, I will certainly deliver the message.

Blessings