Friday, December 22, 2006

Reading and other things



Among other things the past couple of days I've been doing a great deal of reading. Firstly I had a second interview with a technical team at a hospital so I had to review all of technical books to make sure I was ready for any questions they might give me. The interview went really well and I am expecting a call with an offer probably next week from what they told me. Secondly, my wife was nice enough to get me a number of books for Christmas (yippee). AS you have probably guessed I didn't wait until Christmas to open them. If anyone wants to get a bargain on books go to half.com, they're great. Some books I got for 39 cents! Unfortunately for me I'm a quick reader especially if the topic interest me. Anyway, these are the books we got;
"how to uncover your past lives" Ted Andrews, "Past Lives and Future Healing" Sylvia Brown,"Friendship with God" Neal Donald Walsh,"Cyrstal Therapy" Doreen Virtue,"Hands of Light" Barbara Ann Brennen, "The Power of Intention" Wayne W. Dyer and finally "Communion with God" Neal Donald Walsh. Of course I wanted more but my wife cut me off (Good Thing). I've finished all except, communion with god, hands of light and the power of intention. And that's because I just got those three today. All the books are great and are giving me a great amount of information to ponder. So far I've enjoyed Sylvia's and Neal's books the most. I've even sat with my gang and we've taken turn reading Sylvia's book. I'm really excited about the hands of light book because I do wish to heal at some point in my life and the power of intention book is a direct result of the secret video. I could go on and on but I'll be good.

Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Too cool. I devour books like you. I belong to a bunch of book clubs but they really are not inexpensive even with the discount. I will have to check out that website. :o)

You ar ereading some books that I have.

Here are a few to put on your future wish list. You amy already have some of these.

Destiny of Souls By Michael Newton Ph.D.

Journey of Souls By Michael Newton

Same soul, Different Bodies By: Brian L. Weiss M.D. (This author is psychiatrist adn he was a non-believer in reincarnation until some of his patients were under hypnosis for other reasons and the past lives came through!)

Spirit Allies: By Christopher Penczak

Mending the Past and Healing the Future with Soul REtrieval By Alberto Villoldo Ph. D. (This is more Shamanic healing but has a lot of great info)

Discovering Your Past Lives By Gloria Chadwick (Has a lot of good exercises to get those memories coming back.One of my first books I bought.)

Have fun! :o)

Epi said...

Thank you!!
I just printed the list and they will definitely be on my next book excursion. ;o)


Blessings