Friday, December 08, 2006

Cold Weather in Pa and Life




OOOOOFFFF! It's cold hear today!!! It was 12 overnight with a wind chill of -8!! Right now it's mid day and the thermometer is 25 degrees. My dog didn't even want to go outside today. Anyway besides being cold we got about 1/4 inch of snow and the roads froze overnight. So as you can guess driving was really exciting this morning. I haven't written much because not much has been going on that I really thought was worth writing about.
I got my water turned off for a day, yesterday, because we didn't pay it in a timely fashion. Actually we did pay over the phone but a reference number was never given so to the water company we didn't pay. Here's a piece of helpful advice; If you're gonna have your water turned off, don't do it when it's 12 degrees outside. Now I know how folks going outside in the winter felt. OOOFF! fortunately my pipes didn't freeze. For those of you who are curios, I'm talking about my house water pipes.

My youngest is doing really well with her gifts. The other day she channeled and did really well. It wasn't planned, she was having a really bad day so I setup a nice bath for her with baking soda and sea salt. Setup some candles and let her relax. Within 5 minutes she comes running out asking for a pen and paper. She received some interesting information but more importantly she was feeling allot better.
I had to take my middle daughter for some psychological test to prove she's not schizophrenic (which she isn't). It was interesting but the really nice part was that her and I got a chance to talk on the way home. I'm really amazed by how insightful and smart she is.
My oldest is going to his second party in as many weeks. My girls have really been riding him because the party's are girls birthday party's and my son is really shy. My wife and I were more excited than he was when we dropped him off at last weeks party. I have to admit, I really like being a parent.

Lastly, I'm thinking about writing a book. I have an idea about what kind of book I'm going to write but I want to play with it a little before I commit to it. I'll let ya know ;o)

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Writing a book. That would be awesome!!! The muses have called out to you. :o)

That is great about your daughter. She has great parents that encourage and inspire her to pursue her gifts.

Epi said...

Thanx Raven. Nervous about the book but we'll see how it goes.

Blessings