Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bad Dream and The Call



Good Morning;

Yesterday was a really cold and dreary day in NE PA. For some reason I was feeling really anxious during the day and couldn't get myself grounded. I finally went for a walk in the really cold mist and it did the trick.

I had a dream last night that really bothered me; I was in Germany circa WWII except it didn't feel like the 1940's it felt like it was current times. It's funny because the dream takes place at night. Anyway I'm captured by government forces and they are torturing me to convert to their ideology. At the end I am in this coffin size chamber that's full of ashes. in the chamber there are speakers and they keep repeating "feel the hate". I woke up and laid in bed thinking about this for awhile. I don't have anything fr this as of yet but when I figure something out, I'll post it.

On the other side of things, I was checking my e-mail this morning and I got one from the gentleman who interviewed me. In it he advised me that he checked my references and he's informing the recruiting department to make me and offer. My wife is really excited and I guess in time I will be also. I think right now I can best express myself as relieved and happy. I don't know why but I have always been a person of delayed reaction. Whether it be tragedy or happiness, when the moment occurs my focus is always on getting what needs to be done completed and later on I catch up to the moment. But I am excited and can't wait to begin our new life.

4 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

That was an interesting dream indeed. Meditation will help you come up with what it means to you. Does it pertain to something happening now or is it a past life memory? I am curious also. It seems like it is an oppressive dream and from whatI see your postings, life is going well. Our subconscious minds are so complex aren't they? :o)

Hey that is good about the positive e-mail. I know it must really feel good to get a thumbs up.

P.S . I left Shelly a message at Care2 about her dreams.

Epi said...

My wife and I were talking about her parents and how much they dislike me and how they have treated her poorly because of her love for me. I think that has something to do with it. Part of me wonders that in order for me to fully understand love I need to understand hate and anger. Not that I haven't experience it enough in my life time but I don't think I have ever hated anyone. Anyway, just a thought.

Josh said...

Yeah, dreams can really take it out of you. Good luck with this new opportunity!

Epi said...

Thank you Ladies Man.