Monday, January 08, 2007

Ghost Dream



I liked this dream; I just have to sit back and see what meaning I can get from it. Here goes;

I'm a person working in an office building and I have the ability to see ghosts. I'm speaking with a woman (who isn't a ghost) about problems she's having with someone whom I suspect is a ghost. We decide to work together to try and find this person.

The dream switches time to morning the next day and we're getting off the elevator to start our work day. As I speak with the woman walking off the elevator we discover the ghost lady she informed me about. At first the ghost lady is very unhappy about her being discovered. I am speaking with the ghost lady, I discover that I could hear all of the other ghosts working in the building. "That's right!' She commented, "We're all over the place!" I became very happy at my newly discovered ability. I hugged the ghost I was talking to gave her a kiss and said Merry Christmas! I proceeded to locate all the ghost within the group of people going to work. once i found them I hugged and kiss them and said Merry Christmas. One particular thing I thought was funny was that I found a man ghost and I paused for a minute. Then I said to myself what the heck and hugged and kissed him and said Merry Christmas. end of dream.

Like I said... strange. One thing I am discovery about my dreams, especially the ones that don't seem to make any sense, is that usually happen before an event that reveals it's meaning. I'll give you an example; Awhile back I had a dream about a ladder that looked like DNA. In my dream we were trying to change the ladder. I didn't think much of it and stored it away in my memory. Recently I started coming across articles that explains our DNA and the theories about how our DNA changes as we evolve not just physically but spiritually. In one of the articles the suggestion was made that we can change the DNA structure during our present lives. As soon as I read the articles I made the connection.

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Awesome dream!

I am glad you are getting the spiritual connections. You are awakening. :o)

Epi said...

Thank you Titania