Friday, January 05, 2007

Going Mobile Again



Well my feelings on the 2nd interview were right. The company just called and they want me to fly out to AZ for and interview next week. I have to be honest, I'm really excited and I need to calm down and bring myself back to earth. I keep reminding myself not to worry and to think positive so I can be ready and do well with the experience.



On the other front I watch Nicole get on the bus this morning. I gave her a huge hug and kiss and reminded her to stay positive. As I watched her get on the bus again I had to stop myself from worrying and being too nervous. I have to stay positive for her so she can learn, be successful and move forward. It's amazing to me that I can see that she has so much to offer the world and how it has temporarily been stumped by this experience.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Sending positive thoughts your way...

Tawnya Shields said...

Great news!!! Yuo are going to do wonderful . I too will be sending positive thouhgts your way.

Epi said...

Thank you Ladies man for the positive thoughts and for stopping by.

Thank you Titania always for your support and positive thoughts