Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's Snowing !! and Good News




Good morning; Well we got 3 inches of snow last night. The first significant snow in northeast PA. Given the news I'm hearing this morning about how much Texas got (10 inches)I feel we're not that bad. The roads were so bad that I had to take my wife to work this morning. I really don't mind because it gives us time alone which is really nice. Needless to say I took my time. :o)


I also have good news. I was called yesterday and made an offer from the job interview I went to last week. I was so excited I was overwhelmed, which is rare for me. My whole gang was happy and celebrating yesterday evening. I think it will take awhile for it to sink in but I'm starting to feel comfortable with it. I fly down to Arizona on Wed and start work on Thursday. Fortunately my wifes cousin already lives there and he's offered to put me up until I find a house. I'm very happy and would like to also thank everyone for all of the support they have given me throughout my challenging experience these last three months.

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. The sun is shining brightly from the universe!
Oh and you are so lucky with that snow. I absolutely love it and you are so right it gives the household a warm cozy feeling.

Epi said...

Thank you Titania!!!

The whole gang has been positive and it's starting to pay off.

The snow was really nice but we got such a strong wind all day that the outdoors was best enjoyed from indoors today. Needles to say wife and I did some serious snuggling ;o)