Monday, January 22, 2007

Family Time


Good Afternoon;

I"m in AZ over my wife's cousins house. They were really nice and offered to put me up until I get our rental house. I really appreciate their generosity but feel extremely awkward. Given the alternative, I'll deal with the awkwardness. :o)

Anyway the trip was great, cause I tool a 6:25 AM flight. There was no one on the plane and it was wonderful. My beautiful wife took two days off so we could be together before I went. She's a saint and I am blessed to have her as my wife.

I'm working from my daughters laptop which I have kidnapped until I meet with them again. It tends to shut off anf the "t" and "u" key are missing. So my entries are going to be limited for awhile.

Keep ya posted

Blessings

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

You too are such a great couple. I can see the love and friendship you have for each other. A great combo.

Have fun in warm Arizona! :o)

Josh said...

I hope y'all have a great time in AZ. My fam's in town from OK this weekend.