Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Day After




It's funny the difference a day makes.... We took my daughter out of the program she was in. It felt like a huge weight being lifted off our shoulders. I don't know who was happier my wife , my daughter or myself. We're talking amongst ourselves to see what options we're going to pursue. But for now she's out and we're very happy and we're enjoying the time with each other on this unseasonably warm PA day.

On the job front I had my second phone interview today and it went really well. I'm thinking they're gonna call me back to schedule a person to person interview so I'm pretty excited. And yes the job is in Arizona. This thinking positive thing does work. But I'm also learning that it's very challenging to keep it going. I guess that's part of the secret.

Blessings

4 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Epi, You are so right. There will be trying days for sure. I had a few last week but when it is over you realize how much stronger you are becoming. It is normal to feel the weight of the world but jsut hang in there and keep focused. I think you are doing great.

I'm so very much human and yesterday I was tired and was a bit sassy with my hubby. I of course aplogized immediately. He was such a sweetie about it and forgave me. :o)

As a friend you know you have me to lean on.

Epi said...

Thank you Titania, I really appreciate and value your friendship.
I know what you mean about getting sassy; we both tend to do it also. The best part is making up though ;o)


Blessings

Josh said...

Great Pic... Good luck with the new opportunity!

Epi said...

Thanks Velcro; enjoy your ski trip




Blessings