Wednesday, January 31, 2007








Well I've been in AZ for a week now. It's been pretty intense and I can say I have experienced a full range of emotions. I have to apologize for not writing and I promise to do better. Work is great and I'm glad to be doing what I enjoy. I've come in at the end of a major project so things have been crazy and I've been working 10 to 12 hour days. On top I have a 4 mile walk each way. I'm not complaining, just trying to create a picture. The walks are beautiful walking through palm trees and orange trees and watching the AZ sunrise. My wife says that the reason I'm feeling so drained is because my body is not used to all the activity. She's probably right. I miss her and my family immensely. I don't know how the soldiers and those that spend long amounts of time away do it. Money has been really tight but I know that will come around.




Also want to take this opportunity to thank those who have visited my site and posted comments. I especially want to thank Titania. Her insight and support have been tremendouse to me an dmy family and we truly appreciate it. She is truly an angel on earth. Thank you








Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

I know it must be so good to be back at work and busy again. Time will fly fast and you will all be together in no time at all. Are you children excited about moving to a new school and everything?

Children I think are much more adaptable then we adults.

Good to hear from you! :o)

Blessings and hugs.

Josh said...

Wow... You've been working really hard. I'm glad you had time to post, but I understand being busy. Have a good weekend.

Epi said...

Hi Titania;

My girls are really excited and my son is somewhat excited. I think he's really afraid of the move and my wife and I have done everything we could. It is good to be back; I just have to develope my time managements skills.;o)

Thanks for the post josh and the well wishes. I hope you're enjoying your weekend also.


Blessings