Tuesday, January 02, 2007

INTENSE!!!!!!



It's been a really intense day... I'm feeling totally drained because my emotions have been at some extreme points, anger, disappointment, sadness, etc, none of the good ones unfortunately. I'm much better now just feeling tired and kind of recouping my body and strength. Let me start.

The day started off decent enough; the Realtor came over and dropped off the contract that my wife and I need to sign before they can start showing the house. I was nervous and cautious becuase I've never sold a house before and I'm pretty ignorant of the process. The woman was nice and my wife feels comfortable with her. She's and older woman and I have to say that I feel a comfort also.



Keeping in line with my new attitude I started to aggressively pursue employment opportunities in AZ. One of them which I was waiting on I had communicated with on several occasions before. I never received a negative response so my hopes stayed up and I didn't want to push the issue. Well today I pushed the issue, but I did it in a nice way. Come to find out that they made their decision awhile ago and never notified me. The company pointed the finger at the HR department even though I had made several inquires with management also. I got pretty upset because I had high hopes. I think I mostly became upset with myself because I went against who I am and what I do. In the process I made my family go through hardship that they didn't need to go through. It's a lesson learned but trust me a very tough lesson. I'll never go back to being the person I was but I know from now on my gut is what will choose my path. On the good side I do have a dialog with another company in AZ and I have a second phone interview tomorrow. I barely meet the qualifications but I know I can do the job. I'll let you know.



You know how they say when it rains it pours? As I've posted before my middle daughter has emotional issue's and we've been fighting with the staff in the program she's in because they say she's schiziod. They do not like me because I've been adamant that they do not have any evidence to support them and they're not following proper protocol. Our meetings have been tense but cordial. My daughter came home today and fell apart. Apparently the two senior staff members met with her today and threatened her with sending her to some sort of reform school if she didn't let them help her. They told her that her mom and dad couldn't even get her out or help her. They also asked her if my wife and I touched her in any sexual way. Apparently they didn't think it was right when the gang watched TV with us one night in our room on our bed. I could go on with more but I won't. As you could guess my emotions peaked again and along with the anger came the fear. It's one thing when they wrong about a diagnosis and another when they threaten to take your child away. I'm pulling her from the program tomorrow and will start home schooling her. Initially I was going to pursue legal action also but I've calmed down (but I'm keeping that option open)



So that was my day....OOOOOFFF! It was funny, at the time I was sooo angry, my first thought was " you have to get rid of the anger and think positive". Man have I changed. I think 6 months ago I would have been at the persons door knocking it down.

Blessings

4 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Wow, what a day. I don't know if you are familiar with biorhythms but I notice when I am having an off day it seems as if I am weak that day in a certain area.

My mother-in-law always says in negative situations, "And this too shall pass."

I would have been upset also but you held back and the postivity shined through in the end. Most likely the things that happened was to urge you in to make changes that are needed to get to the next rung of the spiritual ladder of life.

Your daughter is most likely a highly sensitive person as we spoke before about and the "outside" world does not recognize these special people. I know I am one of them and it is hard for me to find a job that isn't so toxic for me. I do feel for her. Homeschooling may be the best choice for now to give her a break from her toxic situation. I know you may see drastic positive changes in her. And those characters have some nerve making accusations about sexual misconduct. The whole world is taking everything wrong these days. But this is just for a time. Keep moving forward and rid yourself of what is holding you and your family back.

Peace, love and healing light,
Titania

Tawnya Shields said...

Here's a site that you can check your biorhythms. :o)


http://www.facade.com/biorhythm/

Tawnya Shields said...

Here is a daily one, I belong to this community.(Care2) I am not sure if you can check it without becoming a member but it is an awesome site about everything under the sun. That us where I got into the the activist work and meeting others that want to make the world a better place. :o)

http://www.care2.com/biorhythms/

Epi said...

Thank you very much for your support Titania. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I agree with you concerning my daughter. I grew up in an orphanage and was a ward of the state for most of my young life. I know they were empty threats but it really scared my wife and I when they told my daughter that they would place her in an institution and that we could not do anything about it. That's crossing the line. We've decided to home school her until we move. We have her regression appointment for next Wed near Philly and are looking forward to see what results they produce.
Thank you for the web links they're really cool!!! I really like the Care2 web site! I'm thinking that I'm gonna become a member and also introduce my kids to it once I get more comfortable.
I know we're growing and moving forward, and learning and evolving but, just like in school, I always dislike taking the tests. ;o)

Blessings to you Titania and thank you.