Thursday, March 01, 2007

Crazy with Blog Template s



I have spent the last hour playing with blog templates and having a terrible time. At one point I lost all of my connections to my friends site!! OOOOOFFFF! Who said Blogging was easy. Josh even gave me a template and when I went to upload it, pooofff, a bunch of errors. I guess I wasn't mean to go into the fray of costume templates yet. On top of that I've been procrastinating on some stuff I need to do for work and I'm starting to think that my guides are trying to tell me to concentrate on the work and not the templates, for now anyway.

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Those characters sum up blogging.
I too have tried various things to change my template. It is frustrating. Blogger needs to do something about the generic choices. I gave up also and moved onto other things. :o)~

Epi said...

I agree. But I'm still hunting for templates. I'll let ya know if I find any good ones. I really like the second pic with teh gang. My kids think i'm nutty for picky it. Se La Vi