Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Unity Prayer




Pray for Others
I pray for loved ones, envisioning them whole and well, happy and fulfilled.
Dear one, you are in my thoughts and in my prayers throughout this day.
As you go about your day, know that I am affirming that the light of God is shining on your path and that you are moving forward to fulfill your dreams. The love of God is enfolding you wherever you are, wherever you go as a presence of constant caring.
My prayer for you is that you recognize and accept all the blessings God has for you and that you find joy in sharing your blessings with others.
Dear one, I am praying for you today and every day. I envision you whole and well, able to accomplish all that you desire and even more.
Every day I give thanks that you are a part of my life.

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

That was so very nice. Thank you for sharing this beautiful prayer.

Epi said...

You're welcome Titania