Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dreams: I must luv school cause I'm back




OK, latest dream. This one was an easy one but I don't have much to write about this morning so I'm posting it. I'm in school and I must be a school staff, teacher, coach or something because I'm in the administrative offices. There's a change going on which I am part of. I'm in the middle of switching roles or departments. The boss I am leaving is coach Bobby Knight; The boss I am joining is Coach Bill Cowher. For those of you who don't know these two Coach knight is a winning coach who is known for getting things done but in the process he has alienated a great deal of folks, pretty mean guy. Coach Cowher is the retired Pittsburgh Steelers coach who took them to the superbowl. In terms of temperament he is the opposite of Coach Knight. He's professional but also motivates his team in, what I consider, a more productive and positive manner. SO anyway I'm in the process of going from Coach Knight to Coach Cowher and even though I'm excited about joining coach Cowher, I have fears about leaving Coach Knight, even though I really don't like Coach Knight. That's my dream.

Now let me tell ya what's happening n my life that I think brought about this dream. My boss is considering promoting me. In fact I think he's going to make me the offer. I have no doubt I can do the job and I actually think I would like my new role. I'm apprehensive because I know in this new position I will have to step up and dedicate more of myself. I am fearful that my old habits from my old position will come back, I'm also fearful that this will take time away from my family. My wife told me not to worry because the fact that i have the fear proves it will not happen again. Ironically enough Coach Cowher left coaching to spend more time with his family.


Blessings

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

That was a pretty good dream. you were very nice in the description of Mr. Knight.I have seen some of his antics on the court. It seemed like a duality dream. Good and evil, yin and yang, etc.

I am with your wife. You will do just fine and will not slip back to old habits. You learned and now are moving forwards. :o)

Epi said...

You're right, I did tone done my description of coach knight. definitely a duality deal and I think something my ego mind will not let go for some time. Thank you for your support; I'm thinking you and my wife are right also.



Blessings

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 250 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?