Wednesday, March 28, 2007

People are People

I'm really enjoying this new toy I discovered!!! Putting music on my blog I'm like totally loving it. Forgive me but I'm speaking 80's speak. One of my big anthem songs when I was in my youth was "people are people" by depeche mode. We were still in the cold war, Ronald Reagan was prez, and I was always pushing to stop the hate. It was funny because even though I was very anti-war, anti-hate and pro love and understanding, I was militant in my views. I was trying to stop hate and anger with more anger.. OK enough philosophy. For your enjoyment, and mine, people are people.

Blessings

Depeche Mode - Pe...

2 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

I love it!! I love this song. You are totally sending me back in time. Awesome! :o)~

Josh said...

Ahhh... the memories.