Thursday, March 15, 2007

News for the week March 15



Have things to say today but no real theme so I figured I would just put my thoughts down.

I've been feeling tired these last couple of days, including today. It's strange because I go to sleep early and I don't really sleep late. I don't use an alarm clock because I always wake up when I'm supposed to. Doesn't matter if it's 6 AM 5 or 4. I've never slept beyond 6 so. Initially I thought it was because of the excitement with the car being repoed but that only really lasted a day (the excitement that is)



Good news on the car front. My wife's sister has offered to help us. I'm very grateful that she is offering to help. We're trying to work everything out as to how we'll be able to swing it. More so than helping us financially, her sister has taught me a lesson. So I'm more grateful for the lesson she's taught me that she doesn't even realize. (did that make sense)



My youngest has taken off on her own and wants to do some more spiritual exploration. I'm really excited for and I'm trying to keep a close eye without interfering. She's really attracted to Wicca and has really gone on her own finding books trying to talk to people etc... I'm learning to not throw my kids into situations that I think would be best for them. I just need to listen to them and point them in the right direction according to their desires.



Blessings and light

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi EPi, maybe your physical biorhtyms are on the downside.

Hey, that's good news about the financial stuff getting sorted out.

I really wish I had open minded parents like you when I was growing up. :o)

Did she check out anything by Silver Ravenwolf? I think she has a few books for the younger crowd.

Have a great weekend my friend. :o)

Epi said...

Hi Titania, I wish I had open minded parents like me too. Then again I probably would have been a bigger pain than I was. :o) We'll check out silver ravenwolf and let you know.


Blessings Friend

Tink said...

Hi Epi,

Found your blog through Titania's and Nathalie's blogs. I compliment you on being open-minded! I agree with Titania on reading Silver Ravenwolf; I like her books, for a younger crowd but still serious.

B*B, Tink