Monday, March 05, 2007

Indigo Children



I love my kids and I often encourage them to be adventurous and to seek things on their own and to always ask questions. I have favorite saying of mine when I was a teenager is "Question Authority" Of course I always regret it when my kids use that philosophy on me.




Anyway, my kids read my blog from time to time and sometimes I forget that. Nicole, my middle one, just read the Sedona Posting and is really curious about what an Indigo Child is. She also heard the regressionist refer to her as one and I know she wants to learn more about it.



My quandary is this; I want her to learn about Indigo Children but I also want her to keep herself grounded. This where, as a parent, you talk to yourself trying to decide if what you're doing is right or not. Should I filter the information and feed it to her slowly or should I let her go and let her go full blast. Right nor I'm thinking of doing the latter. If for no other reason than I would not like someone holding back on me.

I'll let ya know how it goes.


Blessings

3 comments:

Josh said...

I don't know if there is necessarily a right or wrong way. It just depends on how you want your child to develop. And it sounds like your decision is a prelude to the way in which you want her to develop. Take care!

Tawnya Shields said...

I agree with Josh. It may be best to try it in small doses first but being an Indigo child she most likely is way more mature spiritually than most.

You are her dad though and will have to feel it out and judge her reactions and how she deals with it in her everyday life.

On Care2 there are some groups for this.

Here is a good link to look into. It is my personal favorite. I feel that I am in the Ocatrine/Crystal stage. Everything rings true. I put out lights when angry. I also have the uncanny ability wheh I am aborbed people do not see me. (Spontaneous Invisibility)I have info on this phenomena too. I do it to my husband and have done it on my jobs and in public. I'll tell you more later if interested. I contacted a researcher and it is a growing phenomena. :o)

http://www.sunfell.com/indigo.htm

Epi said...

Thank you both for your advice. I truly appreciate you taking the time to help.

Josh I agree there's no right and wrong; more so than helping her realize who she is I want her to love and respect everything and everyone including herself.

Titania
I remember from the dream blog that you had spoken about spontaneous invisibility. It is interesting and I would like to know more when you get the chance. Hopefully Nicole does not develop this type of ability or we'll be in trouble with her mischievous antics. :o) I'll check out the web site and let you know.

Blessings

Epi